Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor tap for 3 bed apartment in the Grove?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know if it's possible to install an outdoor tap in a 3 bed apartment in the Grove? The kitchen is at the side of the building so would require a lot of pipe running across living room to get to the front wall, but the boiler is in the hallway - could a tap be run from the water pipes supplying the boiler?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

No you can't take a connection from the boiler.I thought that all the ground floor apartments in the grove had an outside tap:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 shay123

Hi, I have left you a pm re this.

Regards Seamus Crowley, <<snip>>

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Opus_One

We definitely don't have an outside tap anyway, though it wouldn't necessarily surprise me if we were supposed to, considering the builders' haste to get on to the next house (Our extractor fan in the kitchen isn't actually connected to anything, for example, and there's no vent to connect to either - something we only discovered long after they had left!).

@ Shay - thanks.

Advertisement