Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD Modern Warfare

Options
  • 15-05-2010 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

FINALLY!!

Decided to go buy the latest COD game for the Wii
    First impressions are very good, lives up to the previous 2 games on the wii.
    I just wish the Wii wasn't so behind with the COD games unlike the xbox or ps3
    Just started on the story, it seems the screen is quite dark or maybe that's just the tv i'm using.
    Haven't yet played the multiplayer but it can't be worse than COD World at War - multiplayer on that was a disaster!

any hints or tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭smokingman

Tips: reduce your bounding box to near nothing - you turn faster and have better control of your shots. Some peeps who aren't used to playing Wii will grumble that it's too sensitive but for seasoned Wiiers, 'tis no problem ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

got it...seen the graphics and controls and turned it off...

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Twigster

the controls can be changed as well as the sensitivity, try adjust it until you find something you're comfortable with. i dont think ive even finished the single player mode yet, multi player is class. graphics were never going to be as good as ps3 or xbox but what can you expect. gameplay is still good. if you go online give me a pm with your friend code!

Twigster wrote: »
    the controls can be changed as well as the sensitivity, try adjust it until you find something you're comfortable with. i dont think ive even finished the single player mode yet, multi player is class. graphics were never going to be as good as ps3 or xbox but what can you expect. gameplay is still good. if you go online give me a pm with your friend code!

hmm yeah online playing COD on 3 Wifi :) i dont think that would work well :) i think ill stick to the pc :P

hmm yeah online playing COD on 3 Wifi :) i dont think that would work well :) i think ill stick to the pc :P

haha good call

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

can i not play multiplayer on this game?

I know i can over the net but what about if a friend came over?

Cookie33 wrote: »

i dont know :) all my friends just wanna play just dance and mario :)

there's no split screen option, what happens is player 1 just controls all the movement and can shoot and fire away at stuff. all player 2 can do is fire away at stuff. its not so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

there's no split screen option, what happens is player 1 just controls all the movement and can shoot and fire away at stuff. all player 2 can do is fire away at stuff. its not so good.

that was the same with COD World at War, I don't know why they can't do that! :mad:

Not impressed

that was the same with COD World at War, I don't know why they can't do that! :mad:

Not impressed

i think because online gaming became so popular multi player screens might be made redundant soon :)

• Advertisement

i think because online gaming became so popular multi player screens might be made redundant soon :)

i hope not, always good craic, although it wasnt in the medal of honour for the wii that had the online mode either.

i hope not, always good craic, although it wasnt in the medal of honour for the wii that had the online mode either.

idk i always hated the split screen set up or the 4 quarters of the screen...makes my eyes hurt :) even on a big screen its kinda annoying...tried to play it on a 20 inch screen at my gf's house playing some game and it was impossible to enjoy it...

*Waiting for the day some one is gonna bring stable fast broadband to the country side*

i had an eircom sales man at my door but he said that the broadband their bringing out wont be any better than mobile broadband...LOL some salesman :) but with the new eircom's 3 strike rule i wouldnt go near them anyway...plus that their broadband speeds suck

Advertisement