Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pheonix Festival

Options
  • 14-05-2010 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Does anybody care??
    I didnt even know about it until the day before it started. It seems to have gone downhill something shocking.
    What does everyone else think of it?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

wasn't the pheonix fire festival last weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Yea twas. Didnt know until last thursday. And that was from MID103

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

well your lucky you missed it!! i went into town last saturday evening (the sat of the phoenix festival) and there was damn all in the park where it was happening! and even less in the pubs! :(

I Can understand the last few years what with the fleadh and all but WTF, it should be binned before were a laughing stock. What a load of sh1te. If anyone remembers the first festivals, they were decent. Good craic in the pubs and decent known people playing music. Its rough when a person from Tullamore goes to a pub, only to find out the Pheonix festival is on, and to realise there is...eh....actually nothing on!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Don't know what school you all went to but it's spelled "PHOENIX" :o

• Advertisement

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Don't know what school you all went to but it's spelled "PHOENIX" :o

In my school you would have been called a NERD:D
    I dont think the organisers care about the spelling. Id say this thread is the most publicity it got all year:eek:

Advertisement