Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper Manual

Options
  • 14-05-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Hubby is looking for a manual for a 1993 Ducato camper. When he bought this last year there was no manual. Anyone know where he might get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭skippyman

Anyone :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Try the makers of the actual camper (Hymer, Buerstner, or whoever they are)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Is it a manual for the Ducato van or a manual for appliances in the camper that you are looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭skippyman

Hi guys its the manual for a Fiat Ducato 1993 camper.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

www.fiatform.com would be a good place to try. You'll need to register. There's a download section that may be able to sort you out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

skippyman wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Hubby is looking for a manual for a 1993 Ducato camper. When he bought this last year there was no manual. Anyone know where he might get one?

Try Peter Russek Manuals. When you go to the web page there is an email form or you can check out what they have i think you will find what you are looking for there...............b;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

boyoh wrote: »
    Try Peter Russek Manuals. When you go to the web page there is an email form or you can check out what they have i think you will find what you are looking for there...............b;)

Ordered service manual for my wagon from them over a week ago, still waiting for it to arrive. :(

They sell Peter Russek manuals on ebay too so might be quicker to go that route...

Advertisement