Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backup Vocalists needed for bluesy jazzy pop rock band.

Options
  • 13-05-2010 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

We're a 4 piece located in Dublin 15 looking for anyone between 18 - 26 years old. Influences include Carlos Santana, Prince, Alica Keys, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Erkyah Badu, Eric Clapton, SRV, James Taylor, John Mayer, Sting etc. There is currently a rhythm guitarist, bassist, lead guitarist, singers and drummer. we need more vocalists to fill the sound out. We're looking for committed singers with a real passion for music. We're well gigged having played Whelans, The Village, Le Cirk, Eamon Dorans, Twisted Pepper, The Porterhouse as well as a couple of balls. We've gigs coming up in The Academy and gigs at various other festivals in Dublin throughout the summer.

Check out video

And our site

http://www.milkthegroup.com

For More Info

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MelK

Hi,

I'm a female singer, age 26, with a soulfull jazzy voice. Are you only looking for male singers?

Melanie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sunflowernoah

Hey nice tunes Milk. A cross between jack johnson and Erik Clapton! Im a female singer looking to get more experience working with different musicians. I play guitar and piano and write songs. Ive supported "Stand" in Whelans and Ive sang at a good few open mics around Dublin. Im recording a demo at the moment (and hopefully an albumn soon!) So the more experience I get the better.
    Let me know!

Advertisement