Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Benchmark fuelcard - anyone using it?

Options
  • 13-05-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Haven't used mine in years, seemed to get very uncompetitive a while back. Now (according to their site) it looks like the price is OK.

Anyone still using it? Do Topaz take it still (think Statoil was still around the last time I used mine)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

cjt156 wrote: »
    Haven't used mine in years, seemed to get very uncompetitive a while back. Now (according to their site) it looks like the price is OK.

Anyone still using it? Do Topaz take it still (think Statoil was still around the last time I used mine)?

Yes and Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Matt Simis wrote: »
    Yes and Yes.

Concise.

Good.

I've said too much.

cjt156 wrote: »
    Concise.

Well couldnt think of anything else, it does what it says on the tin (site). :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Got rid of mine after they had the cheek to bill me €30 on a €48 direct debit that the funds weren't there to meet (my mistake). Even the bank thought it was an outrageous charge!

10 months of the year it wasn't competitive for me, and I felt a little at risk that it was plugged directly into my bank account yet my signature wasn't once verified in any petrol stations I used it in.

JHMEG wrote: »

10 months of the year it wasn't competitive for me, and I felt a little at risk that it was plugged directly into my bank account yet my signature wasn't once verified in any petrol stations I used it in.

They are meant to be using Chip and PIN for 6mths now, never been asked for the PIN, always signature (also never verified).

• Advertisement
Advertisement