Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Russia Does An Aztec

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,481 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

reminds me of the Murano

• Registered Users Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

It looks like it's been dropped over something so it's all bent upwards in the middle. Looks like it has very poor visibility (for the driver, unfortunately not the people looking at it).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

ye'd half expect robocop to step out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

From the picture in this thread it looks like a beefed up Nissan Note.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Inspired by the Pontiac Aztec , designed by ex Ssanyong designers and loved by nobody except die hard " I love my angry car, small penis " sorts . I give you the Marussia F2 SUV .....God awful sh!te

Ex- Ssangyong designers? Did they get fired??? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

high horse wrote: »
    Ex- Ssangyong designers? Did they get fired??? :P

No they were head-hunted by Marussia who knew it was the only way to claim the title of 'Ugliest Production Car'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭1948Wolseley

The car for someone who thought "I'd like an Aztec, but it's not quite ugly enough." Revolting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

If the back was sort of curved and not just a horrible angle downwards, I think it might look ok from the side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Wossack wrote: »
    ye'd half expect robocop to step out of it

Or turn into Robocop.

Advertisement