Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most CSR lost in 1 week

Options
  • 13-05-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

I've just had a 33yo player loose 366 CSR in one foul swoop and so I was wondering what's the most anyones lost in a single sitting? And does anyone know if it just happens now and then or if it keeps getting worse? (This fella doesn't have loads to loose!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

I get the feeling most managers here won't have anyone losing CSR yet as most here have a very young team. My oldest (by a country mile) is 31 I think and still gains CSR each week from training.

As far as I know once they start losing CSR they continue to, at an increasing rate. But these rates change from player to player.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wylie Luke

Ah fiddlesticks, this brute was gonna be the backbone of my scrum for 2 seasons but I fear he's gonna go downhill rapidly, ah well, shoulda known better than to buy someone that old!

Hope you bought him cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

My oldest is 25. I went through a culling of the old lads last season, anyone 25 or older was fired. It may have been a bit rash at the time, but age was the defining factor in my firings.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Fewcifur wrote: »
    My oldest is 25. I went through a culling of the old lads last season, anyone 25 or older was fired. It may have been a bit rash at the time, but age was the defining factor in my firings.

Lucky to escape unfair dismissal claims there Frankie.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

I had a guy who was losing about 100 CSR per week but then his CSR was quite low anyway. Sold him for a grand last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

JohnButler wrote: »
    Lucky to escape unfair dismissal claims there Frankie.:p

Ah, sure I was looking at the long game, the players weren't amazing... they only survived as long as they did because they were originals, but when I felt the financial pinch they had to go go go. I didn't even try to sell them, I just told them to go collect their pension and get off the pitch old man!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I think my oldest is a 20 yo...maybe 21. ;)

[URL="javascript:get('player=2335303');"]4. Terrell McLaren[/URL] [URL="javascript:shortcut('players','2335303');"]icon.shortcut.gif[/URL]
    33 years old | 13,285 CSR (-451) | 16,332 CSRNew | 209 cm | 120 kg | England
    Right handed, right footed, in [URL="javascript:showLevels('characteristics','Decent')"]decent[/URL] form, and [URL="javascript:showLevels('fitness','Energised')"]energised[/URL] energy levels.

Well it looks as if I've the oldest player here so I'll just keep it going for the heck of it, He lost another 440 this week, annoying thing is he's still one of the better players on my team!!

This expensive YA thingy would want to start payin off soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

The highest loss I'm aware of is Guy Ketland. His csr went down 1883 points last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Wouldn't that be the change over from the old csr to the new csr?

satory wrote: »
    Wouldn't that be the change over from the old csr to the new csr?
    <double checks>
    Actually, this was back in week 13. His decline has slowed since then as his form has been rising.
    "week" "form" "csr_change"
    "813" "6" "-1883"
    "814" "8" "-568"
    "815" "9" "-567"
    "816" "9" "-665"

Is that from your database Dave?

How do you fit in all the time researching on boards? I barely have time to study my opposition (which is why I am fairly tactically weak) but I will be on study leave in two weeks so happy days to be dedicated to BR!:D

eoferrall wrote: »
    Is that from your database Dave?
    Yep. Anybody who doesn't know what eo is talking about needs to get an account on the official offsite ;)
    eoferrall wrote: »
    How do you fit in all the time researching on boards? I barely have time to study my opposition (which is why I am fairly tactically weak) but I will be on study leave in two weeks so happy days to be dedicated to BR!:D
    A: I'm unemployed
    B: The alternative is writing my thesis :eek:

Yep. Anybody who doesn't know what eo is talking about needs to get an account on the official offsite ;)

Ah I'll be in B category soon enough, got the summer off for study leave for accounting finals!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Im in the B category until next May...

Plenty of time to work out WTF its on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Hey, I'm also writing a thesis. Or a dissertation. Can't remember the difference. Very roughly on American history.

Advertisement