Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Mary at Knock

Options
  • 13-05-2010 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

There was a lot of publicity a couple of months ago regarding the forthcoming apparition of the Virgin Mary at Knock, 'Joe Coleman' predicted that she would appear this Tuesday (11th/May) at three pm, TV3 even had other people on talking about the 11th of May . . .

Just wondering what happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 janeeen

I wasn't there there and i didn't hear anything but id expect nothing happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

nothing happened

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Just pray for him he is after all a child dear to God, whom Jesus Loves and we should pray for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

There were crosses in the sky but because it was cloudly nobody could see then. She also said god was pissed with us and there will be a volcano and dark skys over europe. No lotto numbers or anything any good though keep oh yea and keep praying as the end will happen sometime in the future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

hmm wasnt sure waht to make of this guy the first time he was on jduffy show ffrom knock last year - untill he started saying he had been doing clarevoyouncy style readings/services etc for people, anyone with even half a knowledge of the chatecism knows its against church teachings and as he was SUPPOSED to be loyal to the Blessed Virgin and the church tradition well it proved he was a foney

...nothing personal against the guy....just another in a long line of half whitts who play on the "signs of the times" with foney visions. I believe these things DO happen but when the message is something contrary to church teaching well for me its the "other guy" thats at work....

thats my 3 and a half cents anyway.....ciao' people....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

People looked in to the sun directly like told and amazingly their eyes started behaving weird and they could see things they couldn't before.
    Bloody SHEEP

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Piano man

Another thing that suggests it wasn't a genuine apparition is that as far as I know three o' clock clashes with Mass in the Knock Basilica, and Mary would never lead away from her Son.

God bless:)

Advertisement