Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reflection Eternal - Revolutions Per Minute

Options
  • 13-05-2010 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Anyone listen yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

Gave it a few spins already. Besides the singles I'm liking Ballad of the Black Gold, Midnight Hour and Get Loose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

where'd you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

In the shops of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

CorkMan wrote: »
    where'd you get it?

Talib e-mailed it to me a few weeks back. Said he wouldn't release it without my expressed approval. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Is it as good as their first album Orizio?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Is it as good as their first album Orizio?

No. Incomparable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Orizio wrote: »
    No. Incomparable.

True, Train Of Thought is probably one of the finest rap albums ever. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Lobe the song strangers with Bun B. Talib has a good track record of partnering with rappers who are from different regions or have different styles and making ther collobaration come out as not feeling forced. Many other emcees would have tried a southern style if they got Bun B on a record, but in this case its Bun B who meshes more to talib's style/subject matter.

Just heard Ballad of the Black Gold too. Loving it!

Really looking forward to Monday now - RPM and Distant Relatives. I wasn't really too fussed about RE but now after hearing the last few songs, really excited

Advertisement