Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Care

Options
  • 12-05-2010 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,I have applied as a mature student to study social care but as the time draws nearer the doubts are creeping in.I have no idea what ill think of it until im already paid up for the year so im hoping a current student could give me a review of this course ie. difficulty,class mentality,workload etc.

Im not sure I can handle the academic side and caring about the work might not be enough.

Im the right person to be caring for the less fortunate but I always hated school so........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Xenoooo

I suppose ill have to find out the hard way.

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

On the internet some times you might have to wait a while for a response. Social care might not be the best choice if this is demonstrative of your level of patience :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I haven't heard anything about this course myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

None of us do the course, but I'm sure if you wanted general aspects about the college, we could help you there?

Advertisement