Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regarding exam results..

Options
  • 12-05-2010 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

When are they released?

Will they be sent out by email or.. put in the different notice boards departments around Trinity?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

The date, time and location of publication of results are listed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

They'll also be emailed out to you aswell around the time stated on that pdf, plus or minus a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

What is the time stated on the pdf? I can't get into local for some reason...or just a general date, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

What is the time stated on the pdf? I can't get into local for some reason...or just a general date, thanks.
    Depends on your course/year. Which are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Oh, 3rd year Irish Studies. I'm not too bothered with a specific date though, just 'end of june' or whatever. Think it'll take longer because of the externam examiners though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Oh, 3rd year Irish Studies. I'm not too bothered with a specific date though, just 'end of june' or whatever. Think it'll take longer because of the externam examiners though.

From the PDF:
    463 Irish Studies JS
    09-Jun-10 6.00 pm
    Department of Irish, Arts Building

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

They aren't too specific on the time they list, are they? I think they put the results up online first thing in the morning (IE, your general grade)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Denerick wrote: »
    They aren't too specific on the time they list, are they? I think they put the results up online first thing in the morning (IE, your general grade)
    Mine were put up a day in advance before.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mine have appeared online shortly after the time listed on that pdf for the last few years. I think it must depend on the department/school.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Jonathan wrote: »
    Mine were put up a day in advance before.

I was hoping that would happen for me this year, its been like that for the last 2 years. But of course no, my final year must be the exception :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Last year mine were due at 5pm, but they were online by about midday. Probably does depend on department.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

6 hours...

Advertisement