Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huntstown/Other prices Hairdressers

Options
  • 12-05-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new hairdresser in D 15. I only use them for wash,cut and blowdries and I'm a student so if anyone could suggest a place that does them cheap/has student discounts that would be great.
    Also, I heard that Huntstown hairdressers does wash,cut and blowdries cheaply. Does anyone have any idea how much exactly it costs there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

Hi Jade, not sure what you consider cheap but the Cut n Style salon in Mountview does a wash and blow dry for about 20 quid (I think). I have been there for colour a few times and they are really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

That sounds great thanks. I was thinking around 15 to 25 euro so thats grand, ill be sure to check it out. Is it a wash cut and blowdry or just a wash and blowdry though?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

Hi Jade, it's just a wash and blowdry...

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

oh ok nevermind then, thanks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

For some people who have tricky hair they can never get the same look as a salon wash and blow dry due to not being able to see the back of thier own head and it can be nice to get it done when you have an event coming up with out it being prohibitly costly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

The hair dressers in Tyrrelstown is very nice. I think it's about E40 for wash and cut

Advertisement