Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie Commentators v GAA Commentators

Options
  • 12-05-2010 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

i love watching aussie rules on TG4, never miss it for a good few years now since it started. with the irish lads out there aswell its brilliant. i love the game. I follow GAA aswell but when you compare the commentators in both games ours are pathetic. they would put you to sleep. compare the aussies with maybe 3-4 analysists in the box. maybe 1/2 main commentator and another 1/2 backup. they make the game sound exciting even if its over at half time. i wish we had that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

I agree, GAA commentators are probably the main reason why I rarely watch the game. Most of them have thick country accents which is just excruciating to listen to.

Advertisement