Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boosting Hunters....anyone?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Anyone want to set up a new account on PS£ for just hunting boosters or just playing funny game types (eg. just knifes or something)

Leave me a comment if you want to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

MurfyAthea wrote: »
    Anyone want to set up a new account on PS£ for just hunting boosters or just playing funny game types (eg. just knifes or something)

Sounds great, already created one a few months back, boosterspolice

Add me and we will hunt together (although I havent used my ps3 in months)!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭darkmark79

Yeah i wouldn't mind giving it a shot i'd say its good craic,
    how would i go about it?
    PSN darkmark79.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The irony of this thread is awesome...

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

krudler wrote: »
    The irony of this thread is awesome...

I believe you take part in the ol' booster hunting yourself Krudler, eh? :pac:

I do, I may have even caught the op doing it at one stage,as much as he'll deny it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yeah, alright now, enough of that ;) Let's move on and enjoy the creation of a booster hunting party :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Got him, what do I win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

recorded 3 a-holes doing it in a TDM on storm

Fukking morons

Tallon wrote: »
    recorded 3 a-holes doing it in a TDM on storm

Fukking morons

Hope you are gonna upload it for us Tallon ,name and shame.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

darkmark79 wrote: »

Actually Games mods are discussing this 'naming and shaming' at the moment as it's an issue in a couple of gaming forums. If these guys are boardsies then hold off. I really don't want to see any boards.ie user bullied even if they are boosters :(

• Advertisement

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Actually Games mods are discussing this 'naming and shaming' at the moment as it's an issue in a couple of gaming forums. If these guys are boardsies then hold off. I really don't want to see any boards.ie user bullied even if they are boosters :(

I didn't mean name and shame literally just put up the video so we can all see their exploits,if they dont want people seeing it they shouldn't be doing it imoa. No one should condone bullying.

darkmark79 wrote: »
    r3nu4l wrote: »

I was debating this myself, they are not boardsie's !

Also, I won't be posting it here if I do upload it. I don't think it fits the 'communinty' spirit.

I probably will upload a little booster montage but you'll have to subscribe to my youtube, or even just check it when you can.

Not plugging my channel, just want to be clear, that I dont want any form of cyber bullying against players.................. Feel free to kill them though :p

i wouldnt call it bullying tbh, naming and shaming blatant cheats is fair game as far as I'd be concerned, do what you want in private or split screen matches but ruining public ones? deserve everything they get imo. Its a pity you cant follow people into other lobbies on PSN like you can on Xbox live as I'd do it constantly to get on their nerves :D

I was debating this myself, they are not boardsie's !

Also, I won't be posting it here if I do upload it. I don't think it fits the 'communinty' spirit.

I probably will upload a little booster montage but you'll have to subscribe to my youtube, or even just check it when you can.

Not plugging my channel, just want to be clear, that I dont want any form of cyber bullying against players.................. Feel free to kill them though :p

I was hoping you would put it on youtube just seen batman and stormtrooper on chatroulette ,some craic keep it up.
    Keep us posted when u get the montage up.:)

i wouldnt call it bullying tbh, naming and shaming blatant cheats is fair game as far as I'd be concerned, do what you want in private or split screen matches but ruining public ones? deserve everything they get imo. Its a pity you cant follow people into other lobbies on PSN like you can on Xbox live as I'd do it constantly to get on their nerves :D

I agree with Krudler cheating is cheating.I'm only new to the game and these cheating fcukers are making it very hard for me to level up ,it's really frustrating some times ,Kill 'em all.........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Booster hunting does not really work on the playstation. Boosters can just leave and join another match. At least on the xbox you can keep joining their match.

Jet Black wrote: »
    Booster hunting does not really work on the playstation. Boosters can just leave and join another match. At least on the xbox you can keep joining their match.

You mean booster stalking!

Booster hunting does work on the PS3, all you need to do is play FFA

Oh how I miss playing ffa :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Oh how I miss playing ffa :(

What's stopping you?

shawpower wrote: »
    What's stopping you?

Boosters, they just pi$$ me off so much

9/12 games the other day

Boosters, they just pi$$ me off so much

9/12 games the other day

Really? Wow, surprised at that amount of them. What times do you play at? As in is it worse in the early evening when kiddies are up, or does it get any better late at night?

• Advertisement

That was evening... tbh, i'm being a bitch, i'll play it over the weekend... I'll be offline for most of it though

shawpower wrote: »
    Really? Wow, surprised at that amount of them. What times do you play at? As in is it worse in the early evening when kiddies are up, or does it get any better late at night?

between 5-8 is the worst time, and at weekends, saturday afternoon is booster central on FFA

between 5-8 is the worst time, and at weekends, saturday afternoon is booster central on FFA

Must remember that when I'm trying to get my Pro status for SitRep on this prestige. :D

I've seen a few of the boosting videos by one of the guys from boards, and he uses SitRep pro. My god I never realised what a cool perk it is for the game. Footsteps are sooooo loud! That and my headphones and I'll be pwn'ing the noobs! ;)

sitrep pro is very hard to get though, something like 150 enemy equipment? since you'd probably find 3-4 claymores a game thats a ****load of stuff to trawl though to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

sitrep pro is very hard to get though, something like 150 enemy equipment? since you'd probably find 3-4 claymores a game thats a ****load of stuff to trawl though to get it.

play FFA for a while and you'll get it easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

I do, I may have even caught the op doing it at one stage,as much as he'll deny it :D

I was annoyed but i think its funny now ha:D krudler, seriously let me see the video, let everyone see it, that will prove that its a private match, definatly not a real one! And it will show that i was not even boosting in it, either we wer trying to do elevator or jst messing with throwing knives untill you wrecked our game:L

But really, add me anyone who is serious, we will just go hunting or play with rules....etc

My PSN is MurfyAthea as ye know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Krudler is my best friend aint you!:L

Advertisement