Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus 1.4 saloon 2004

Options
  • 12-05-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Has anyone ever had this problem,

When i change gear and come off the clutch and onto the accelerator the car reves unbelievably and i've to take my foot off the accelerator till it goes back down and gently tip the accelerator to go properly.

Also there is little power beause of this problem.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It sounds like you're clutch is slipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 THOMAS TYRRELL

defo clutch.

im a mechanic in drogheda area working in ford garage, send me a p.m. if your local and want a mechanic to do it as a nixer, I also know lots of mechanics around the dublin area who i could put you in touch with if you dont want to pay main dealer prices.

Advertisement