Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allergy Testing Limerick?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any recommendation on Allergy Testing in Limerick - Would hate to try have to just try various People blindly as the Cynic in me assumes that this area has the potential to have more 'quack' than the local Pond :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Hiya,you can get a referral from your g.p. to the allergy clinic in Barringtons. Not sure if it's public/private or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Thanks for that!

- Gotta love the referral system.

GP: Yeah go to Barringtons - its just up from the Locke Bar on the left - that'll be €50 please.

Me: *!?*!?*

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Redmal

You know your GP should be able to do blood tests at the surgery, no need for you to go to Barringtons at all really unless It's something serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Sorry for bumping this, unsure if I needed to start a new thread.

Anyone know anything about the Ultimate Health Clinic on Ennis Road? I'm looking for an allergy test and just wondering if anyone had it done there....I got one done in the one on William Street about 10 years ago, just want to try somewhere else this time. Thanks.

Advertisement