Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 4:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I just realized that... I'm BISEXUAL after 22 years (I am now) of pretending to be , though still, I don't accept what I am. I really confused how to tell, who should I tell or should I tell it. Sometimes I want to shout to all the people around me what I feel, but most of the time I'd rather keep silent or just let my self to fall asleep in tears, just because of I don't really know what to do. Could some one please give a piece of advice.... :(

am I troubled? 1 vote

just confused
    0%
    scarred
    100%
    Stark 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

Well, you should definitely tell at least one friend. That will help make it real and give you someone to talk to about it. It can be a very confusing thing to deal with, but the more you talk about it the easier it should be to accept.

If you're not ready to tell a friend, try a helpline from lgbt.ie

Advertisement