Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap shop in longford

Options
  • 12-05-2010 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Anyone else noticed that theres a new swap shop in longford, if you bring in some of your dresses or clothes you can swap them for other dresses or clothes... I thought this was a great idea... Apparently she's been there for a while, iv only heard about it, am currently gutting my wardrope...lol..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭baldbear

Wheres this new swap shop? can men use it? cause i'v a wife thats up for a swapping:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

where is it? ive never noticed it

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Is that the place opposite the Temperance Hall. Think its called About Town www.abouttown.ie dont think you can do a straight swap they take commission on what they sell for you

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

No its on dubllin street where the lengerie shop is/was... girl that runs it is up for a laff so she probably would swap your wife...lol

You can buy clothes there or swap clothes...and probably shoes

No its on dubllin street where the lengerie shop is/was... girl that runs it is up for a laff so she probably would swap your wife...lol

That might be a different one. There is definitely across from the Temperance Hall too. I think it might just be open Saturdays though?
    I've been meaning to check it out.

• Advertisement

Is that Bijou was oppsite some coffee shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

messrs wrote: »
    Is that Bijou was oppsite some coffee shop?

Thats the one...think shes open full time now... defo worth a look.. great bargains in there...

Thats the one...think shes open full time now... defo worth a look.. great bargains in there...

i know now where your talking bout - didnt realise that she had swap shop now - i used to work with her few years ago - lovely girl, mad tho, say she would do well there

Advertisement