Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Singer, Laois

Options
  • 11-05-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Band Name: None yet
    Band Genre: Rock/Indie/Alternative
    Band Location: Laois, in a small town called Portarlington!
    Influences: Plenty between the 3 of us, for e.g, Muse, Kings of Leon, Blink 182, Led Zep., Nirvana, Greenday, Metallica..I could be here all day,ha!
    Positions Available: Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist.
    Desired Age Range: 17-24
    Available Sound Samples: http://www.youtube.com/user/jackc232, this is our lead guitarist's channel,we have 7 band videos.
    Additional Info: Basically we are a band that is just starting out, and practices so far are going great, we just need a singer! At the moment its just covers of songs we are into, but soon we are hoping to do our own material, our guitarist comes up with great riffs, we are all pretty creative with our input to the band. As of yet, we haven't had any gigs, but with a singer, its what we will strive for!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Just want to say thanks for using the template. Best of luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jwalshe

Hi!im a female singer!24 from castledermot!if you still looking for singer give me a buzz on <snip>!thanks

Please be aware phone numbers aren't allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jwalshe

hi!if you still looking for a singer could you get back to me!

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Maza64

Hi, sorry for not replying sooner, we have found a singer, any mods out
    there can you please close this thread, thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Shawn616

Hey dudes, yee guys still lookin for a singer?would love to give it a shot!

Maza64 wrote: »
    Hi, sorry for not replying sooner, we have found a singer, any mods out
    there can you please close this thread, thank you!
    I will close this thread now. Please let me know if you want it re-opened. For future reference it's much better if you contact a moderator directly to close a therad as we may not spot a particular post in a thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement