Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted airsoft AK47 parts

Options
  • 11-05-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

does any 1 have a selector switch , dust cover and foldable metal stock for reasonable priceDX1097-AK47-folding-stock.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

i have the under folder stock and selector if your interested?

stock €20 posted or €25 if you need the 2 tabs the stock sit on,,,,,,,
    selector €3

*ahem* cough cough

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭airsofthunter

so would it be 28 for all of dem including postage and would i pay through paypal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭seanoff

I have the fire selector and the dust cover which metal I'll leave it go for €20 including postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭airsofthunter

seanoff wrote: »
    I have the fire selector and the dust cover which metal I'll leave it go for €20 including postage.

how would i pay for this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭seanoff

I cant do pay pal but I do postal order

so would it be 28 for all of dem including postage and would i pay through paypal

yep that sounds good if you wish to continue drop me a pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭pompeyboi

i got a plastic single-shot AK-47 replica with metal stock..very good condition..very powerful and accurate...2 free mags...open to offers from any1

Advertisement