Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mesh mouth gaurd

Options
  • 11-05-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

are there any airsoft shops in ireland stocking the bitter end type mesh mouth gaurds as i don't have credit card/ paypal e.t.c............... cheers fleecy with his new tooth:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

could be wrong think bitter ends are only available from the website:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Yep, they're custom order jobs. Glad to see the tooth has been fixed!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

i heard quality airsoft are making the mesh mouth gaurds, maybe ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

You're right Thermo - I've seen the mesh guards that they're making and they're the same quality as the bitter end masks you can get online. Not sure if they're on sale yet (the one I saw was one of their early run models). As far as I understand it they're going to be made in Ireland as well. I've a 'pre-order' in for one in multicam. :D
    I'd lash a message on to the quality airsoft threads on the retailers section mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kebn

Thanks for that lads, was just about to order one from bitter end!

• Advertisement

No bother mate - I'd say check with the quality airsoft lads to see what the time scale for getting these in will be. But for what it's worth I've seen the bitter end masks (which are complete and total win) and the quality airsoft prototype side by side and I'd happily use either.

Also - I've no vested interest in Quality Airsoft, just in case anyone thinks I'm flogging stuff for them - just know what it's like to have a tooth broken (basketball, years ago - stupid mistake with a slug taken from a glass bottle of lucozade at the same time as someone bounce passed a ball to me - ball connects with bottom of bottle, physics and stupidity dictate broken tooth

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I think the mask Quality Airsoft Supplies are starting to produce is the one based on my current set-up (I asked them to replicate it in mesh please), which'd make it better than the Bitter End version because with a swiveling strap, it can be worn either over the head like the Bitter End one or optionally around the back of the neck with the mask resting on the nose, so it can be lowered easily to hang around the neck for talking, scratching, drinking, vomiting and so on. Can't wait to get it.

Indeed Shane - that's exactly it.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hitman__

kebn wrote: »
    Thanks for that lads, was just about to order one from bitter end!

The Quality Airsoft ones are top notch and recommended.
    Go great with Bitter end goggles. :D

Now which camo pattern to use on them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭SpookyBastard

Just noticed the QAS store is online and the mesh masks are available. Can't wait to try on and grab me one of these when I move back up to Dublin :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Has anyone used the QA lower mesh masks with viper style goggles?

Advertisement