Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tears In ICC 10&25 (MV)

Options
  • 11-05-2010 7:38pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Something I cooked up last night as I realized I had 160gigs of PvE recordings ranging back as far as last month.

Only reason I'm posting it here is because it has a handful of clips of my Warlock of whom was in ICC a few times with Boardsie Boys after she hit 80, so maybe you're in there somewhere.

Anyhow, I feel that as someone who's primarily focussed on PvP and only started ICC last month, I should be happy enough :pac: Hope people like it.

It's not a patch on that absolutely jaw dropped 25m HC LK kill movie on WCM, but it's my take on ICC from my nub-experience anyways.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=149061
    (YouTube Stream on the WCM Page)

Oh and as a sidenote TO Boardsie Boys (Ad-Arma) I don't play all that much because after being made a 'raider' and then since re-joining after the hack incident and being put down to Casual again, I don't see any point playing much anymore without raiding. Not that anyone would miss me anyways but hey ;) - Good luck to everyone on their ICC endevours!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Nice job, if i ever get back to playing wow id like your ui :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Hehe, that was a fairly good watch :D

(Nobody ever told me Undead Fury Warriors were so f*cking acrobatic!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Awesome movie m8, really enjoyed that actually.

You needa get that lich king kill !

Advertisement