Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test waiting time question...

Options
  • 11-05-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

I applied a few weeks ago. I need to get some lessons in so I picked the option that said I didn't want to do it before a certain date (June 20th) does anyone know will the waiting time apply from June 20th i.e. 4-5 weeks after that date, or could it be scheduled one week after the date I picked?? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I would imagine that as long as the 4-5 week wait period is after June 20th which it might be that they'll schedule you to have your test as close to but not before the 20th June. If it means making you wait a 6 week period to put you after the 20th June I'd say they might do that.

TL;DR They'll start the 4-5 week now, put test for after 20th June.

Advertisement