Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Propane bottles.

Options
  • 11-05-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i could pick up an old (presumably empty) 11kg propane gas bottle (orange one with screw fitting). i believe you cannot sell them back anymore so i am hoping that some people may want to get rid of one..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭db

Try your local recycling centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭niloc1951

I got mine by handing in butane (yellow) and asking for propane at my local supplier, there was no problem, AFAIK they are interchangeable at point of exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

db wrote: »
    Try your local recycling centre

I saw a load in the recycling centre near me yesterday. There was also a few half size bottles which you dont see very often anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

My local Dairygold CO-OP has propane in Calor orange bottles both screw top and clip-on.

Advertisement