Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Car Keys Castleknock Station

Options
  • 11-05-2010 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

It is a long shot but worth a try, I lost my car keys at the weekend somewhere along the canal from Castleknock train station to the 12th Lock. There are 3 keys on it, car key, door key and car park key and a key ring that says Top Muff. If by any chance you found them please contact me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Did you walk under the bridge? Or across the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Matches

Tried both places mate, gutted I lost them. The car key is for a Toyota if anyone found them.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Matches

Well there are some genuine people in this world, Tesco rang me and said my Keys have been handed in to Roselawn. Club card on the Key ring also doubles up as and ID tag. Brilliant, saved me over 200 notes replacing the keys.:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

Trying calling into any shops or business's near where you walked if you have not already. Lots people will just hand in keys there, also might be worth leaving your name & number with these places in case the keys are found any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mt1111111

Give the garda's in blanch a ring a couple of sets of keys were handed in. Hope you are luckier than me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Matches wrote: »
    Well there are some genuine people in this world, Tesco rang me and said my Keys have been handed in to Roselawn. Club card on the Key ring also doubles up as and ID tag. Brilliant, saved me over 200 notes replacing the keys.:D:D:D:D

That's great, delighted to hear this!

Advertisement