Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have to find wine-Help!!

Options
  • 11-05-2010 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys,
    I'm getting married soon and decided to try and get my own wine for the wedding. I only decided today and now I see that there's a great sale in Tesco for wine that ends tomorrow! I'm panicing as I don't know anything about wine and don't drink it so I would be grateful if I could get any feedback on some labels I've seen for sale-
    McGuigan signature Shiraz/Chardonnay, Hardys Merlot/Chardonnay, McKenna cabernet sauvignon, Calloway crossing-Red/White

I apologise if I dont have the names exactly right but any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,822 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

a21 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm getting married soon and decided to try and get my own wine for the wedding. I only decided today and now I see that there's a great sale in Tesco for wine that ends tomorrow! I'm panicing as I don't know anything about wine and don't drink it so I would be grateful if I could get any feedback on some labels I've seen for sale-
    McGuigan signature Shiraz/Chardonnay, Hardys Merlot/Chardonnay, McKenna cabernet sauvignon, Calloway crossing-Red/White

I apologise if I dont have the names exactly right but any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe a bit over your budget but check this out.
    They also have a Chablis for €8.99 (I think) which might be worth trying out.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Berwick

So you only drink wine at weddings?

Wine is also fine when there is no wedding ....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,822 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Berwick wrote: »

Whine!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Berwick wrote: »

Comments like these are a great way to encourage wine talk on the forum. :rolleyes:

Read more carefully in future ... the op said they don't drink wine but is looking for help to buy wine for their wedding. Where do you get they only drink wine at weddings from the op statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Berwick

Comments like these are a great way to encourage wine talk on the forum.

Which is a good thing, ain't it? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement