Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a game time card online

Options
  • 10-05-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hey guys,

does anyone know where I can buy a gamecard online, and get the code instantly?

Obviously it would have to be somewhere safe, and preferably you'll have used it, or know someone who has used it?

The stupid account management won't take my credit card, there's nothing wrong, just WoW being a pain as usual.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,901 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

what type of card is it? AIB cards for instance might say VISA on them but cant be used for online purchases - I've run into that snag before.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Mistmyr

I used the following

http://gamersloot.net/

Had the code emailed to me in under 60mins and also baught a digital copy of Burning Crusade back in the day and never had any issues..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

You could have just used the blizzard store?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

if he has an AIB debit card ye cant.. 3v works though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

I had a problem few months back using a credit card that should of worked perfectly. Sent billing an email explaining my situation and they fixed it within 24 hrs.

However for what ever the reason is, they only fix it for that time period, so any time i want to use it again it usualy dosent accept it and i need to fire a email off to billing again. Quite frustrating but they seem to handle it quite fast.

Luckly they arent like Mythic and their massive Dark age of camelot subscribers who were charged up to 3,000 euro a month by mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I used buy my timecards from offgamers.com grand thing about them payment was done via worldpay who accept laser cards.

Never had a issue with them or delivery of the scanned timecard.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oldon

3v top up credit card ftw. Go to blizzard store buy game time card there. 1 month, 2 months or 6 months. Plue u can gift the time codes as ur buying them

Advertisement