Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotro - New Lifetime Subs offer - 50% off standard price

Options
  • 10-05-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

New life time subscription offer is out. Deal of the century for anyone who wishes to play an mmo but the monthly subscription puts them off. I believe the offer is open to all and not just ex-players.

https://cogaccounts.codemasters.com/index.php?wbwlifetime=lotro&skin=lotro&territory=EnglishUK

Edit: Anyone putrchasing should set there location as England to obtain the offer in pounds rather then the 110euro offer which you would be applicable if location is set as Ireland. Works out cheaper...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭plenderj

I've created a new account but don't see a Lifetime Offer button, only an option to buy five variants of the game...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

You select it when you go to subscribe.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭plenderj

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, I can't see subscribe?
    I've attached two screenshots; screen1 is the screen after I login (using the URL provided above) and screen2 is if I go into add/purchase a game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

That's because the lifetime subscription allows you to avoid paying a subscription every month, but you still need to purchase the game first.

Screen 2 shows where you are given the option to purchase the game, once you have purchased the game; Screen 1 will change to allow you to add a subscription for that game. While selecting a subscription from that screen, you can add a lifetime membership.

Hope that helps.

So what is the price of a life time sub ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

75 Sterling Vs 110euro so just change your country to UK when buying for the cheapest price.

Advertisement