Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Semester Accommodation

Options
  • 10-05-2010 5:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

Hey, i'm looking for any accommodation that would take 5people for semester 1 of 2010. we'll be there from september to december. dunaras, gort and cuirt aren't an option. too expensive. €70 per week per person would be excellent. house/apartment/rooom/anything at all would be great. thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭catmelodian

Hey, i'm looking for any accommodation that would take 5people for semester 1 of 2010. we'll be there from september to december. dunaras, gort and cuirt aren't an option. too expensive. €70 per week per person would be excellent. house/apartment/rooom/anything at all would be great. thanks!

I'll sort you out with a room for 5 people. City centre. €70 per week per head will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

you could try the accomodation office in Aras Ui Cathail and look on the nuig website. they start putting up the available houses in june for next year. i asked about it today.

Advertisement