Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tomato advice

Options
  • 10-05-2010 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi iv startde some tomatos from seed.is it very late to be geting them going.i have them in a propagator and they are around 50 cm tall at present.when should i plan to replant to my greenhouse. i would be very greatfull for any other advice.:):)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Plant them out into 3 inch pots and keep them in the green house,when they are 4 to 6 inches (100-150mm) tall plant into the ground, don't forget to put stakes in at the same time,(to support the plants as they grow)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 alan gar

that sounds great i was thinking of keeping them in the greenhouse and growing them in pots or a grow bag.is planting them in the ground beter.last year i used a shop bought fertaliser and found it good but id like like to try somting natural this year ,any 1 out there any ideas

Advertisement