Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tea tree plants

Options
  • 10-05-2010 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

i had a few of these in my garden they have not come on at all since the cold spell in jan and feb. they usually bloom in june/july, im wondering if i should dig them out now or hold on in case there is a bit of life in them? anyone else with this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Elle Collins

Sorry I can't help you OP but I'll be keeping a close eye on your thread because I also have a tea tree plant and it hasn't fared well with the winter at all. Have the leaves on yours been continually going dry, brown and brittle since the winter? If so you've got the same problem I have - let's hope someone has a solution!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 PLOT2PLATE

hi ellie, they look completely dead to be honest, i broke off one of the branches today to see if there was any moisture or sap and it seemed dry and dead. i'm going to give it another week or so. my mother also had one that she thinks is gone!!

Advertisement