Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cz 452 in 17 hmr

Options
  • 10-05-2010 7:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 184 ✭✭

hello guys i am selling my 17hmr. it was bought in feb of this year. it has fired a little under 200 rounds. it comes with a sak moderator. a custom stock as well as the factory black stock. it also has 1500 rounds of 17grn federal premium with it. i have advertised the scope seperately but would rather let the lot go together there is also a harris 13-27inch pivoting bipod and sling there as well. i am looking for €1200 for the lot. pm me if interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

hello guys i am selling my 17hmr. it was bought in feb of this year. it has fired a little under 200 rounds. it comes with a sak moderator. a custom stock as well as the factory black stock. it also has 1500 rounds of 17grn federal premium with it. i have advertised the scope seperately but would rather let the lot go together there is also a harris 13-27inch pivoting bipod and sling there as well. i am looking for €1200 for the lot. pm me if interested

Photo??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 184 ✭✭custom 7mm08

Hello tackleberrywho i ill be attaching photos the second stock if it helps came from john greene in killmacow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Hello tackleberrywho i ill be attaching photos the second stock if it helps came from john greene in killmacow

A farmer beside me is interested in getting a new rifle.

he has a CZ semi auto for years but he is a rough man.
    A hardy .17 would prob suite him better and a hardy scope.
    I remember him showing me how the crown of the rifle!! could fit into a hole in the floor of his jeep!

He is not into fancy stuff. Just has to be accurate and dependable as he has a lot of land and there are a lot of rabbits on it. I shoot most of them but he likes to shoot magpies as well as they are always in his yard eating nuts and shi!ting everywhere and making a lot of noise!

A CZ .17 HMR I think would suite him and a fixed or vari scope maybe 4-16

i'll let him know about yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

were in the country are u located

• Advertisement

tack i have the same stock as yourself except in green. if the farmer friend of yours is interested the package can be changed if he tells me what he wants. ferrete i am in cork what part are you in

tack i have the same stock as yourself except in green. if the farmer friend of yours is interested the package can be changed if he tells me what he wants. ferrete i am in cork what part are you in

For the farmer friendly version, how much?
    I don't want to frighten him as them old CZ's .22 sa's were 350 new back 10 years ago when he got his.

He is in his 50's and sees a rifle like a baler on a farm. A necessary item but a temperamental one is no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭andyone

ha ha any chance to show it off......:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Steyr243Hunter

That stock is class,how much do they cost including fitting and that?i am a fan of the timber but that stock has converted me.

hello steyr the stock including fitting cost €400

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

im in donegal border was going to say i could give u a hand with vermin control if you were closer with ferreting over shotguns which i usually do provides fast action really enjoyable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

hello steyr the stock including fitting cost €400

+1

BUT worth every cent of it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,047 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

If you hold it for 10 months i'll give ya e1k
    Want a custom HMR like this, but time frames are out of sync at the minute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

Have you any photos of it? What scope is on it? What ould your best price be?

there is now only about half the orignal amount of ammo left. pm me and let me know what you would offer me

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

Is there a scope with it - If so what make and model ? Have you any photos of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 itunesaaron

Does it come with supressor
    Offer 600

Advertisement