Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Bad Beat Ever

Options
  • 10-05-2010 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Full Tilt,9 handed, 2 cent 4 cent blinds NL

I'm big blind and dealt ace king clubs! I have about 4 dollars.
    I raise to 24 cents, and get 5 callers. Very loose table.

flop is j 8 3 all clubs. I flop the nuts!

I bet 50 cents into the 2 pot, I am estatic to see 3 callers and then an all in raise for about the same size as my stack. I also move all in and everyone else folds.

The other person has also flopped a flush with his queen seven of clubs.

However i lose the hand thanks to a 10 of clubs followed by a nine of clubs to give him a straight flush.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Stratige

...standard

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

PokerManAA wrote: »

I bet 50 cents into the 2 pot, I am estatic to see 3 callers and then an all in raise for about the same size as my stack. I also move all in and everyone else folds.

However i lose the hand thanks to a 10 of clubs followed by a nine of clubs to give him a straight flush.

Convert the hand history and post it up here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

Worst beat ever is having to read retarded ****e posted by morons, now that's a bad beat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PokerManAA

Daithio9 wrote: »
    Worst beat ever is having to read retarded ****e posted by morons, now that's a bad beat.

You must be mister special poker profissional player.........retarded........:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

Why is this Forum, let alone thread, still open :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

You must be mister special poker profissional player.........retarded........:D
    Whats a profissional?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Damn this forum has gone to the dogs, seems everybody here is a poker genius, the OP made a post, fair enough, and then the 'Experts' (:rolleyes:)came in and slaughtered it. gobshites

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement