If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

RGII Public liability insurance.

  • 09-05-2010 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

    Not 100% on where i should place this so please move it MOD if i'm mistaken.

    I'm looking for recommendation from RGII's on who you used for your public liability insurance.




  • Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

    I use FBD Billy, I also got a personal accident cover policy out with it. They are reasonable enough. There could be cheaper out there though i didn't really shop around.

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

    Thanks for that JohnnieK, will give them a shout.

    Anymore? please! not asking anyone to produce it :D just where you got it. :confused:


  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

    You can get it anywhere, all brokers will quote you for it. Shop around.

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

    You can get it anywhere, all brokers will quote you for it. Shop around.

    Doesn't appear to be the case, not a lot of the brokers i have contacted want to quote me, say they'll get back to me, but nowt! those that have seem very excessive. Was also told by one broker that RGII may do a block cover for members, as he says RECI do for their members, can anyone confirm the truth on this? have checked out the RECI application and can find no mention of any public liability being required for their membership. :eek: