Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloys

Options
  • 09-05-2010 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Got this 2 weeks ago and need a new set of shoes for her and I thought I'd look for some suggestions

29191_381405891684_509906684_4357379_5941277_n.jpg

I have the alloys of this and I was considering just getting them sprayed black?

BILD1624.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Maybe not black, a nice gunmetal or anthracite would be cool though. Black tends to hide the detail in the wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

renaultsport-250-5.jpg

renault_meganecup2005_06_250.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

aren't the new Meganes 5 stud, and the ones on your colt 4 stud?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

colm_mcm wrote: »
    aren't the new Meganes 5 stud, and the ones on your colt 4 stud?

I thought I read somewhere that the fitments are the same but now that you mention it I havent actually checked since I got it :confused:

I really like the wheels on that RS megane

Colts are definitely 4 stud, and AFAIK Megane and Laguna are both 5 stud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

Bah! It must have been an older model megane I was reading the wheels specs for :/

Looks like Ive yet nother set of wheels to try shift now

shouldn't be hard to sell them, they're multi fitment as they have 8 holes, so will fit different PCD sizes to your Colt. Also the fitment used on the Mitzi is very common. Wouldn't be any harm in finding out the PCDs the wheels have and get a list of cars that they will fit for when you're selling.

If it's any consolation, they would have looked awful on the Megane anyway.

I'd stick a set of Rota Torques under it (or Laguna ones, or the ones Bonito showed)
    http://www.fastwrx.com/rotatorque.html
    thats if they actually do them to fit, think they are mainly aimed at Japanese cars

Advertisement