Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD Campus Roommates Thread

Options
  • 09-05-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

I applied for a room on campus this year, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. However, I didn't apply with anyone I knew, and I know I'm not the only one who did that too. I got a room allocation, and I've no idea who I'm sharing with - and, as you may have guessed, I'm not the only one in that position either.

The point of this thread, then, is to let people who have no idea who they'll be rooming with come September post their apartment numbers here, and get in touch (if they wish) with those they'll be sharing with. I suggest PMs.

The purpose is not to find roommates, complain about room assignments, or, indeed, to complain about roommates. :) The idea is to find the roommates the College, in its infinite wisdom, has decided you'll have in September.

Why not Trinity Hall as well? Because most people in Hall are in their first year of college anyway, and don't know anyone. Plus anyone who's not in Trinity yet is less likely to be on this forum. But if people really want to do this for Halls as well, they can.

Mention the area (Botany Bay, New Square, Goldsmith, etc.), the building, and the apartment, and put it in boldface. I'll get the ball rolling, so.

Goldsmith Hall 65.04

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

GMB 30.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Openmp

What's wrong with "college rooms". Why is "campus" and "TCD" so prominent on the average undergrad's lexicon? You'd think Trinity had been transplanted down to Limerick and some liberal dude from Holland with odd sexual fetishes was in charge of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Openmp wrote: »
    What's wrong with "college rooms".
    It doesn't differentiate between on and off campus. Now quit trolling, this is a warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Aw, I usually get to make at least one snarky reply before the mods step in...stupid competent modding...

Advertisement