Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repairing sprayer

Options
  • 09-05-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Have bits missing in a tractor sprayer, the part that should attach to the pto is not there and i would like to know if someone can tell me what is that i am looking for.. is it a pump pto driven?? or is it just a pto attachment and the pump is somewhere else?? any information very welcome..can't figure it out..

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

If you could post a pic it might help?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭eorna

here are a few pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

your picture doesnt show where the pto attaches but its more than likely that its the pump thats missing which means a lot of money to replace.
    the sprayer looks to be very old and would probally need new hoses and nozzles and other bits and pieces as they need to be set up correctly to give accurate coverage. you might be better off trying to source a secondhand sprayer thats a bit more modern.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭eorna

thanks mossfort, the pto attachment is missing that's why is not in the picture, i am not a 100% sure but as far as i know the pump itself has should have a pto entrance so is one piece only...don't know if they are easy and cheap to find or difficult and expensive..mayb you are right and b better off with a second hand one and less headaches...worth a try all the same..

Advertisement