Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam in the sports centre

Options
  • 09-05-2010 8:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi,
    i have an exam on tuesday morning in the Sports Centre. I've been told it's the old sports centre but i'm not entirely sure where that is. I looked in the SU exam stress guide and they don't even have it down as one of the exam centres! Its a morning exam and I don't really get on with anyone from that particular subject so could somebody tell me where it is? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭thebossanova

It's the new sports centre. Entrance is under the arch, in front of the entrance to the science gallery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

As said above it's probably the new sports centre. It's onlt the old one if it's down as Luce Hall (I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

As said above it's probably the new sports centre. It's onlt the old one if it's down as Luce Hall (I think).
    yeah, Ive one in Luce Lower and another in Sports Centre, so Id assume theyre different venues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

If you go to the science gallery, the entrance to the sports centre exam hall is just opposite it.

I'm 90% sure that there's a sign as you go under the arch saying "Sports Centre Exams --->" and little barrier things guiding the way in.... or it could be part of some WILD dream I had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'm 90% sure that there's a sign as you go under the arch saying "Sports Centre Exams --->" and little barrier things guiding the way in.... or it could be part of some WILD dream I had

No, you're right and the seating list is outside too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Yep. By the way, anyone with an exam in Luce Hall should bear in mind that there's Luce Hall Lower and Luce Hall Upper, and they're accessed differently. For Luce Upper, go around to the right, and there's an entrance with a stairs. Should be signposted fine anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Larianne wrote: »
    No, you're right and the seating list is outside too.

Oh god don't rely on that!

Had my first exam there and could find some of my classmates names and not mine. Cue me running around wondering was I at the right venue etc. and not realising there was a full list of numbers upstairs where you leave your bags

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Also, the seating charts are often really weird with regard to classification. I was down on most as "TSM PSychology/English", but most other TSMs were just "TSM Psychology". Freaked me out until I spotted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 greenipod

It's the new sports centre.

Really glad I asked so! Thanks for all the replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement