Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2001 Volvo S60 2.0T automatic?

Options
  • 09-05-2010 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

I was offered one of these today and I have to say I was very impressed with it as a car, the mileage is a bit high at 155k miles but it's very clean, has test to the 9-2011 and seems to be well minded. Has anyone any opinions or experience with this model, what to look out for and what to pay? Does 2500 euros sound like a lot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

If it's in good nick, everything works and it has the leather, then it should be OK. Don't think there are any known issues with that engine. It's not as quick as the 180bhp (I think - is on later models anyway) would suggest.

The rear seats are cramped, but the fronts are very comfy. The only issue with the S60 2.0T is the fuel consumption - it's a bit on the thirsty side. I've only ever driven a manual and that was pretty horrific for fuel so I can only imagine the auto is even worse. If you aren't doing much mileage that shouldn't bother you too much though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i whanted one for daily driving, ended up with 4 door skyline.... still practical :o

Advertisement