Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eiretyres.com

Options
  • 08-05-2010 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has anyone ever used eiretyres.com to buy tyres. They have a good price on 4x4 tyres I'm looking for but it seems a bit too good. I get a bit windy buying off of sites I haven't heard off so wondering has anyone had any dealings with them good or bad??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Yep, I have gotten car tyres off them before.

Delivered by interlink 2 days later. Couldn't fault that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

They are a big German company, huge in fact. Have no fear buying off them. Camskill in the UK are good for 4x4 tyres as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

they were cheaper than i could get the tyres at trade prices here , had exactley what i wanted, delivered in 10 days , no problems whatsoever, would definitley use them again

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭baldyshane

I knew someone here could enlighten me, Cheers all!!;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Shadow Dancer

With regard to Eire Tyres' prices, I was looking at 2 Bridgestone tyres for my car. Got 2 tyres cheaper at a local tyre centre. And that included balancing and fitting in the price.

So, Eire Tyres would have worked out a good bit dearer.:eek::)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

It's always worth going to your local tyre place with some internet prices to see if they can match them bearing in mind you stil have to get them mounted and balanced. Place localish to me did a good deal on BF Goodrich All Terrains that all in matched Paddocks prices for the same plus fitting.

Advertisement