Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skins - Compression Shorts

Options
  • 08-05-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey everyone...

Just wondering does anybody know whereI could buy a pair of Skins compression shorts in town? I want the proper Skin brand name ones and not the Nike, Adidas or Canterbury version....direct orders from a physio!:pac:

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Acapella

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Not in town I know, but these guys are very good and delivery is free and usually quick
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Brands.aspx?BrandID=862

Wiggle.co.uk is an alternative, but I find chainreaction better for delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

www.compressyourself.co.uk i got a pair of the tights from there that were about 20 euro cheaper including delivery than what they are in gleesons sports scene

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

langdang wrote: »
    Not in town I know, but these guys are very good and delivery is free and usually quick
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Brands.aspx?BrandID=862

Wiggle.co.uk is an alternative, but I find chainreaction better for delivery

I agree, I've bought off both and it's a two day delivery from Chain Reaction cycles. Would definitely recommend them if you are thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Acapella

Hey guys...

Really appreciate the help, the websites are fantastic and relatively cheap! I thought I would be paying through the nose for them when you consider the Nike brand is in the region of €40-50!!

Hopefully il be back training soon with these bad boys on :P

Many thanks again

Acapella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 powerslot

You can get Skins in Pure Sports Rathfarnham Shopping centre (01)4069149 I bought some a couple of months ago and I have been back several times to get more. Great for recovery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Gleesons Sport Scene in Upper William St. is where I got mine 3 years back - I'd say they still stock the brand.

Advertisement