Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curling tongs-big barrel

Options
  • 08-05-2010 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi

Hoping some of you can help me, I am in the market for a big barrel curling tongs (38mm)

I want to use it to create big bouncy curls, Kim Kardashion style. I have read online the Hot Tools curling irons from the states are the best! I've had a little look online and while there rather inexpensive the shipping is ridiclous! However I would be willing to pay it if I knew they would work over here! The voltage is 110 and over here we work on 220 (i think)

So my questions to you are:
    1. Has anyone bought a Hot tools curling iron or any electrical appliance from the states and has it worked over here? Did you need something to change the voltage?

2. Is there an alternative curling iron on the market that is as good and I can get over here??

Thanks Guys!

Comments

Advertisement