Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free €20 from RaboDirect

Options
  • 08-05-2010 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

RaboDirect sent me an email yesterday saying that if I got people to sign up for a savings account they would give me €20 and the person signing up €20. I have had a savings account with them for about 6 months now and I am quite happy with them. To find out more about the savings account see http://www.rabodirect.ie/savings-ireland/default.aspx

Just PM me your name and email and I will send you an invite.

Terms and Conditions:
    1. This RaboDirect offer is open to all existing RaboDirect customers.
    2. All eligible existing RaboDirect customers can invite up to a maximum of 10 “friends” who currently do not have an account with RaboDirect to open one for the first time with RaboDirect.
    3. As each of these invited “friends” open an account, the existing RaboDirect customer will automatically receive €20 deposited into their RaboDirect Savings Account (up to a maximum of 10 “friends” and €200). Your invited “friend” will also receive €20 deposited into their new RaboDirect Savings Account for opening their account.
    4. If you are an invited friend and opening your account for the first time, you will need to ensure the voucher code is inputted in to the promotional code box during the online application process. Then we can successfully deposit the €20 into your new RaboDirect Savings Account once it has been opened.
    5. There will be no cash alternative or other alternatives available in lieu of the €20 deposit into your RaboDirect Savings Account.
    6. This offer can not be used in conjunction with another offer from RaboDirect.
    7. As an existing customer once you have referred the maximum of 10 friends you will no longer be in a position to refer any more friends and the “Birthday Promotion” offer will be withdrawn.
    8. All monies will be allocated to RaboDirect Accounts within 20 working days of any new account being opened. If you are an existing customer you will receive an email confirmation to advise you when an invited “friend” has opened an account with us.
    9. As a "friend" your email address will be stored for the purpose of this campaign only and will not be used for any other purpose and will be deleted thereafter. Along with your Voucher Code, it will ensure that if you do open a RaboDirect Savings Account we will be in a position to deposit the €20 deposit into your new account.
    10. RaboDirect reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion without notice at their discretion.
    11. Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Keep all "RaboDirect Free €20" posts here.

Anything outside of it will be deleted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

Have PM'd you robing.

I'll put myself forward to refer the next lot after robing refers his 10!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

robing wrote: »
    RaboDirect sent me an email yesterday saying that if I got people to sign up for a savings account they would give me €20 and the person signing up €20. I have had a savings account with them for about 6 months now and I am quite happy with them. To find out more about the savings account see http://www.rabodirect.ie/savings-ireland/default.aspx

Just PM me your name and email and I will send you an invite.

Terms and Conditions:
    1. This RaboDirect offer is open to all existing RaboDirect customers.
    2. All eligible existing RaboDirect customers can invite up to a maximum of 10 “friends” who currently do not have an account with RaboDirect to open one for the first time with RaboDirect.
    3. As each of these invited “friends” open an account, the existing RaboDirect customer will automatically receive €20 deposited into their RaboDirect Savings Account (up to a maximum of 10 “friends” and €200). Your invited “friend” will also receive €20 deposited into their new RaboDirect Savings Account for opening their account.
    4. If you are an invited friend and opening your account for the first time, you will need to ensure the voucher code is inputted in to the promotional code box during the online application process. Then we can successfully deposit the €20 into your new RaboDirect Savings Account once it has been opened.
    5. There will be no cash alternative or other alternatives available in lieu of the €20 deposit into your RaboDirect Savings Account.
    6. This offer can not be used in conjunction with another offer from RaboDirect.
    7. As an existing customer once you have referred the maximum of 10 friends you will no longer be in a position to refer any more friends and the “Birthday Promotion” offer will be withdrawn.
    8. All monies will be allocated to RaboDirect Accounts within 20 working days of any new account being opened. If you are an existing customer you will receive an email confirmation to advise you when an invited “friend” has opened an account with us.
    9. As a "friend" your email address will be stored for the purpose of this campaign only and will not be used for any other purpose and will be deleted thereafter. Along with your Voucher Code, it will ensure that if you do open a RaboDirect Savings Account we will be in a position to deposit the €20 deposit into your new account.
    10. RaboDirect reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion without notice at their discretion.
    11. Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
    How about Rabodirect give me €20 and you give me €10?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

How about Rabodirect give me €20 and you give me €10?

How about he doesn't reply to your PM and you get nothing :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

am I the only one who thinks the OP's user name is a big warning sign?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mlosle

<e-mail address removed>

Please PM me.

Michael

MOD EDIT: Please don't post your e-mail address in a public forum. Believe me, I'm doing you a favour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

McChubbin wrote: »
    am I the only one who thinks the OP's user name is a big warning sign?

No.
    robing
    - 4 dictionary results
    robe
       /roʊb/ Show Spelled [rohb] Show IPA noun, verb, robed, rob·ing.
    –noun
    a long, loose or flowing gown or outer garment worn by men or women as ceremonial dress, an official vestment, or garb of office.
    any long, loose garment, esp. one for wear while lounging or preparing to dress, as a bathrobe or dressing gown.
    a woman's gown or dress, esp. of a more elaborate kind: a robe for the evening.
    robes, apparel in general; dress; costume.
    a piece of fur, cloth, knitted work, etc., used as a blanket, covering, or wrap: a buffalo robe; a lap robe.
    –verb (used with object)
    to clothe or invest with a robe or robes; dress; array.
    –verb (used without object)
    to put on a robe.

If it had an extra 'b' though, yes.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement