Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMS sending service

Options
  • 08-05-2010 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a simple service where I can send a few hundred customers a text message once or twice a year. So far, I've found TextTank. Later, I might have up to several thousand customers, so the service needs to be able to scale.

Any recommendations apart from the service I found?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

www.webtext.com Good site Irish support etc... Make sure you have customers permission first though, data commisionor is coming down hard lately on spam texting...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Matt Bauer

Thanks, looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BaseF

I setup a webtext account to text to different teams (text groups) in our soccer club and it works very well - it tells you when a text did not get through (mis-typed number etc) . It's simple to setup and use. I recently heard of a new service called teamer.net (for teams specifically) and will need to check it out soon.

Advertisement