Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Roasted Peanuts

Options
  • 08-05-2010 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Which brand would you buy if given a choice?

1. KP
    2. Manhattan
    3. Planters

Which nut? 12 votes

KP
    0% 0 votes
    Manhattan
    41% 5 votes
    Planters
    41% 5 votes
    Atarij
    16% 2 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

KP, although i prefer salted..... or rashers! Man I want some rashers. Post a link to rashers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Who needs a brand? Get a big bag from Aldi at 1/2 the price of a brand name, see if you can tell the difference.

Personally, I like to mix different types, make up a big batch: dry roasted, salted , cashews etc. Then try to make them last, not eat them all in one sitting ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Aldi do 440g bags of salted roasted peanuts for 1.59 and there fantastic, usually im munching away at them for a week at a time, the bag is so big.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,378 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

bnt wrote: »
    Who needs a brand? Get a big bag from Aldi at 1/2 the price of a brand name, see if you can tell the difference.
    KP are usually very cheap in lidl these days, I think 300g of dry roasted is €1.59 at the moment. Tesco value peanuts are quite different, taste OK but look and taste different than most brands, manhattan normal salted are my favourite. Tesco value cashews are crap, they have other cheap cashews which are great though.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Manhattan are UNREAL :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement