Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a decent hedge trimmer?

Options
  • 08-05-2010 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy a hedge trimmer? looking at stihl or tanaka, any web sites willing to deliver to Ireland free from uk? any deals out there??. Any opinion on makes/models.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

hi. I know one place in kimmage in dublin. there is business park besaide ravensdale park. there you can buy and service good garden tools, stihl, husqarna etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

^^^ seems like you're referring to Chainsaw Services (who are Stihl agents etc) in KCR Industrial Estate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

I bought an electic one in Woodies yesterday. 50 euro.
    there were more expensive ones but this one works fine.

Rugbyman

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

i dont remember a name of this place, I was there just twice, so probably it is KCR Industrial Estate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

Hi guys tanx for replys, cant find a website for 'chainsaw repairs' (I like to surf so-) 440euro for stihl /hitachi type model from local dealer at home.
    Tanaka s210 -400euro from 'am rentals newry NI, delivered.
    and the best yet same model tanaka-380euro from irish farm and garden machinery malahide dublin, will ring them tommorow (see website). My internet pays for its self every month!.
    There are some great deals for cheaper models on amazon.co.uk with free super saver delivery. I only ever want to buy one in my life thats why im spending that little bit extra.

• Advertisement
Advertisement