Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cataloot!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Armour too. 500 armour on a cloak? oO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Image is gone.

Anyone save it?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,893 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Quick save your cache! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Breaching an NDA is a silly thing to do, and to be honest I'd rather not get boards involved in any way with someone who does it.
    I'll let it slide as long as nobody adds any attachments to threads - direct links only please
    If it gets taken down, please just move on and don't try to post alternate links

As a side note, a friend of mine offered me a place on the alpha yesterday but I turned him down... How much do you guys hate me now?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

saw a screen shot of a tanking mace with 1300+ stamina on it surely has to be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

thats a bit strong isnt it tman? Noone here signed or clicked an NDA so if stuff is leaked to the public domain, its fine to post it surely. Anyone in the screenshots can say goodbye to their alpha tho:P

Re: stam on gear. Blizz have said over and over again they want larger health pools on everyone and tanks in particular to make healing less twitchy hence the huge numbers on items.

ps tman, no need to gloat like that:P

Yeah but theres a legal difference about it being on the public domain (ie. linked off-site) and being on Tom and Ross's server in Dublin (attached files on posts, here).

Who needs a larger tank pool anyway? These bears going around these days are nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Trying to uphold NDA in a wow expansion is like Cherly cole standing in O'Connell St naked saying " please dont look, and try not to ring your mates"

Its going to happen ,regardless of the consequences.

And considering the whole shabang is already around mmo, I think it would deprive us of having a discussion, when the items in question are linked of site.

Discussing catacylm facts referencing from another website holds no legal spookies with boards.

Overheal wrote: »
    Yeah but theres a legal difference about it being on the public domain (ie. linked off-site) and being on Tom and Ross's server in Dublin (attached files on posts, here).
    Yup, my point exactly
    I personally don't like it, but I'm not going to stop any of you from talking about it here

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

tman wrote: »
    Yup, my point exactly
    I personally don't like it, but I'm not going to stop any of you from talking about it here

Theres really no need to OTT reactions guys ;)

This forum has had chatter about every expansion during nda.

As has many other forums, with to my knowledge, nothing come of it.

Sure no company really enforces it past their participants. It creates a buzz and excitement, no company EVER has gone to any extreme lengths over DNA in my memory to legally attack community forums.

• Advertisement

Might seem a little OTT, but this is Boards we're talking about. I doubt any of the admins appreciate unnecessary legal risks after the whole you know what with the you know who... (no matter how remote the chance is of anything happening)

It was MCD and thats alll behind them now. But yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Overheal wrote: »
    Who needs a larger tank pool anyway? These bears going around these days are nuts.

Try being a healer:P

They are changing the health pools because over the last two expansions, healing has become way more twitchy. People dont really prioritise certain spells, the goal is max healing throughput and usage of gcd's rather than deciding which spell is better to use to be more effecient.

As a result they are looking to be in a place where a boss wont one-shot a tank if a healer misses a gcd and a healers mana pool is something that is more finite than it is today so they have to decide between the short mana intensive heal and the long mana effeicient heal.

Mind you they tried that at the start of tbc too, so well see how it all works out

Advertisement