Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean na Mbads -Contact???

Options
  • 07-05-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Had posted this in After Hours but hopefully will have more luck here!

Hey!

I know that I should have located this thread elsewhere but I hope it will get more views (answers!) here!

Anyway, I want to book a gathering in Sean Na Mbads ( Ringabella-Minane Bridge, Cork) this June and unfortunately for me the phone number is out of service. So i drove down there this evening in the hope that i had the wrong number and it would be open! No joy! frown.gif
    There was a note posted on the door saying that it will reopen in May 2010 with the signature either being Ben or Bev.
    I need to get this booked ( for work) in the next week and I REALLY REALLY want to have it there.
    Does anyone know of anyway to contact the owner/manager?
    I would be really grateful! redface.gif

ps the email address doesnt seem to be working either!!!
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gifedit.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭dewdrop

Just saw your post now. If you still have failed to make contact i would suggest you might ring Butlers Pub in Minane Bridge and someone there might know...021 4887163

Advertisement