Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free trial for players coming back?

Options
  • 07-05-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi.

I think there used to be a free 10 day trial for players thinking of coming back, is this still the case???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Do you want a trial account or are you bringing back an old account?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

Bringing back an old account.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You have to be inactive for 90 billing days and then a friend can use their live account to give you a Scroll of Resurrection, good for 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

louie you big gayer. about time.

were playing on sunstrider now. but i still have a rogue on laughing skull if u wanna go back to ur mage

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

I logged on for about 2 minutes, the place was desolate. Walked around Orgrimmar, some gimp whispered me asking for some free gold, told him to fck off, logged off, bye bye wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Lucifer-0 wrote: »
    I logged on for about 2 minutes, the place was desolate. Walked around Orgrimmar, some gimp whispered me asking for some free gold, told him to fck off, logged off, bye bye wow.
    Dalaran maybe?

Advertisement